General HR Support

Effective 12/11/2023, this service request form is available for use by employees at UNH, and Keene State College ONLY at this time. 

To request general support from the HR department.  You may also contact your campus HR Partner: 

  • For a list of HR Business Partners at UNH and their areas of responsibilities, please visit:  
  • To connect with the campus HR team at Keene State College, please call (603) 358-2406 or email 
  • Plymouth State University is NOT currently using this request form, please connect with the campus HR Team at (603) 535-2250 or email for assistance.

Thank you

Submit a Request


Service ID: 516
Thu 7/22/21 10:19 AM
Fri 12/8/23 12:14 PM