Public Records Request

In compliance with state law, the University System of New Hampshire provides access to public records, as defined by RSA 91-A.  Please refer to RSA 91-A to be sure that your information request falls under this state law.

* If you would like information regarding one of our campuses, courses or degrees offered, please contact the Outreach and Enrollment Center:

Request Service


Service ID: 544
Tue 1/18/22 11:26 AM
Tue 1/18/22 12:07 PM