In compliance with state law, the University System of New Hampshire provides access to public records, as defined by RSA 91-A: . Please refer to RSA 91-A to be sure that your information request falls under this state law.

* If you would like information regarding one of our campuses, courses or degrees offered, please contact the Outreach and Enrollment Center:
For example, enter a brief description of the topic of your request.
Institutions Impacted
Institutions Impacted
File attachments associated with the ticket. Note: To attach more than one file, select the first one then hold down the Ctrl key on keyboard while clicking on the additional files to upload.

Other Fields

Your name
Verification Code