Employee Resignation/Terminations

Please note: This service request form is available for UNH and GSC ONLY at this time. 

This form should be submitted by the supervisor for the position. If the employee has resigned, a formal resignation letter is preferred, but some sort of backup documentation is required and should be attached when this request is submitted. Employees intending to submit a resignation should submit a resignation letter to their managing supervisor.  Students who have run out of work study funds should not be submitted through this ticket – instead, please submit a Student Hire ticket and select “Transition Work Study to Student Hourly."

Submit a Request

Related Articles (1)


Service ID: 517
Thu 7/22/21 10:21 AM
Tue 5/23/23 3:28 PM