Categories (1)

Services (6)

Employee Job and Position Changes

To make changes to an employee’s job or position information, including FTE changes, Job Location changes, TS Org changes, Contract/Appointment Date changes, and other such requests.

Employee Resignation/Terminations

To notify HR of employee resignations, retirements, and terminations.

Faculty Supplemental Pay

For use by UNH ONLY:
This form is for status (benefited) tenure track faculty, research faculty, lecturers and/or clinical faculty to request and track the approvals and payment of supplemental and overload responsibilities. These include teaching, out of contract service and both Sponsored and internal-to-UNH research.

This form should NOT be used to hire new or returning adjunct faculty members whose primary role is NOT a status faculty member. To submit a request for all other adjunct faculty hires, please refer to the Adjunct Faculty Hire form.

For additional assistance, please refer to the resource documents posted here:

General HR Support

To request general support from the HR department.  You may also contact your campus HR Partner: 

For a list of HR Business Partners at UNH and their areas of responsibilities, please visit:  

To connect with the campus HR team at Keene State College, please call (603) 358-2406 or email 

Plymouth State University is NOT currently using this request form, please connect with the campus HR Team at (603) 535-2250 or email for assistance.

Supervisor Update

To update an employee's Supervisor and/or Time Approver.

Please note: Only full time status employees can be designated as a supervisor or time approver.

USNH Time & Leave Reporting Support Requests

To report issues or request support regarding Time and Leave Reporting through the Kronos application.