UNH Phones: Telecom Liaisons - TAMs and UNH Departmental Contacts


This article contains UNH Telecom Account Manager (TAM) and UNH Departmental contact information.



To request UNH phone or network changes, consult first with your UNH department's Telecom Account Manager (TAM).  Any changes to UNH phones or networks must go through the TAM first.

Refer to the UNH Department Contacts list to request phone or network changes.


Further Readings

UNH Department Contacts 


Need additional help?

Visit the Technology Help Desk Support page to locate your local campus contact information or to submit an online technology support request.  For password issues you must call or visit the Help Desk in person.  

100% helpful - 1 review
Print Article


Article ID: 787
Fri 7/19/19 5:36 PM
Mon 3/27/23 1:15 PM
Applicable Institution(s):
University of New Hampshire (UNH)