Faculty Supplemental Pay

Please note: This service request form is available for UNH ONLY at this time. 

This form is for status (benefited) tenure track faculty, research faculty, lecturers and/or clinical faculty to request and track the approvals and payment of supplemental and overload responsibilities. These include teaching, out of contract service and both Sponsored and internal-to-UNH research.

This form should NOT be used to hire new or returning adjunct faculty members whose primary role is NOT a status faculty member. To submit a request for all other adjunct faculty hires, please refer to the Adjunct Faculty Hire form.

For additional assistance, please refer to the resource documents posted here: https://www.unh.edu/provost/academic-administration

Submit a Request

Related Articles (1)

This article covers the steps required for you to make an approval decision on an account request that you received in an email notification from the Account Management System (AMS).


Service ID: 557
Mon 8/15/22 5:05 PM
Fri 3/31/23 11:04 AM
Available At:
University of New Hampshire (UNH)