Services (3)

Leave and Disability Information Request

For questions related to leave and disability.

USNH Time & Leave Reporting Support Requests

To report issues or request support regarding Time and Leave Reporting through the Kronos application.

General HR Support

To request general support from the HR department.  You may also contact your campus HR Partner: 

For a list of HR Business Partners at UNH and their areas of responsibilities, please visit:  

To connect with the campus HR team at Keene State College, please call (603) 358-2406 or email 

Plymouth State University is NOT currently using this request form, please connect with the campus HR Team at (603) 535-2250 or email for assistance.